Last updated: May 23, 2023
1. About Us
EverOps, LLC is headquartered in the State of California in the United States (“we,” “us,” “our,” and “EverOps”) and operates a variety of websites and online and offline services (collectively the “Services”). EverOps is passionate about helping our clients overcome their toughest technology challenges and providing superior outcomes. We work with innovative companies to simplify the hard things and transform their business and technology.
2. Your Personal Information
a. Information We Collect
In our provision of the Services, EverOps collects a limited amount of information that reasonably identifies a natural person (hereafter “Personal Information”). Examples of Personal Information include, but are not limited to, first and last name, email address, and physical address. The Personal Information that we may collect broadly falls into the following categories:
- Information You Give Us. You may give us information about you. Personal Information is often, but not exclusively, provided to us when you sign up for and use the Services, consult with our customer service team, send us an email, or communicate with us in any other way. The categories of information include:
- Identifiers such as real name, address, email address, phone number, employer and job title.
- Commercial information such as your billing address, shipping address, transactions and purchases of the Services. We do not store or process payment information, such as your credit or debit card number or your bank account number.
- Internet or other electronic network activity information, such as customer communications and responses through our Services.
- Device information: We collect information about the device and applications you use to access the Services, such as your IP address, your operating system, and other information about your system and connection.
- Log data: If applicable to the specific Services purchased, our web servers keep log files that record data each time a device accesses those servers and those log files contain data about the nature of each access, including originating IP addresses. We may also access metadata and other information associated with files that you upload into our Services.
You will provide or make available all data, content, and other materials to us as reasonably necessary for, or otherwise in connection with, the provision of Services. We generally collect this information in the aggregate, and we do not associate this information with you.
b. How We Use the Personal Information
We may use the Personal Information we collect through the Services or other sources for a range of reasons, including:
- To provide you with the Services.
- To communicate with you about your account and provide customer support.
- To bill and collect money owed to us by you.
- To market our products and/or services to you.
- To improve the Services offered.
- For detecting and protecting against error, fraud or other criminal activity.
- To enforce compliance with our terms of service and applicable law, and to protect Visitors’ rights and safety as well as our own.
c. How We Share the Personal Information
Affiliates and Service Providers. We share your information with our third-party service providers and any subcontractors as required to offer you our products and services. These service providers are under a strict duty of confidentiality.
Disclosures Required by Law. We may be required to disclose your data in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet law enforcement requirements. We may be under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, to enforce or apply our Terms and other agreements, to protect our rights, property, or safety, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection.
d. Legal Bases for Processing (EEA Individuals)
If you are from the European Economic Area, our legal bases for collecting and using your Personal Information is as follows:
- The performance of your contract and as necessary to facilitate the Services.
- Our legitimate business interests. For example, fraud prevention, maintaining the security of our network and services, and improvement of our services.
- Compliance with mandatory legal obligations. For example, accounting and tax requirements, which are subject to mandatory retention periods. We may also collect your Personal Information to record your requests to exercise your rights and to verify your identity for such requests.
- In some limited cases, we may also have a legal obligation to collect Personal Information from you, in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet law enforcement requirements.
If you have questions about or need further information concerning the legal bases on which we collect and use your Personal Information, please contact us using the contact details provided below.
3. Your Privacy Choices
Marketing Opt-Out From EverOps Communications. If you have opted-in to EverOps directly, we may use your Personal Information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in any email we send. You will still continue to receive service-related messages concerning our Services.
Exercising Your Privacy Rights. We have listed the privacy rights for several jurisdictions below, but we understand you may have additional rights in your jurisdiction. You may contact us directly at any time about exercising your data protection rights.
b. California Residents
Third Party Marketing. California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits you to request information regarding the disclosure of your Personal Information to third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us at the Contact Information below.
California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA). If you are a California consumer, you have the following rights as of January 1, 2020:
- The right to know what Personal Information is being collected about you.
- The right to know whether your Personal Information is sold or disclosed and to whom.
- The right to say no to the sale of Personal Information.
- The right to access your Personal Information.
- The right, in certain circumstances, to delete the information you have provided to us.
- The right to equal service and price, even if you exercise your privacy rights, unless the difference in service and/or price is reasonably related to the value provided to the you by your Personal Information.
Requests for Deletion and Information. In certain circumstances, California consumers have the right to request that we delete their information. In addition, California consumers have the right to request, up to twice in a 12-month period, that a business that collects Personal Information about the consumer disclose to the consumer the following information:
- The categories of Personal Information it has collected about that consumer.
- The categories of sources from which the Personal Information is collected.
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling Personal Information.
- The categories of third parties with whom the business shares Personal Information.
- The categories of Personal Information that the business sold about the consumer and the categories of third parties to whom the Personal Information was sold, by category or categories of Personal Information for each third party to whom the Personal Information was sold.
- The categories of Personal Information that the business disclosed about the consumer for a business purpose.
- The specific pieces of Personal Information it has collected about that consumer.
To make such a request, please contact us at the contact information below.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information. We at EverOps do not sell your data or Personal Information.
c. EEA Residents
EEA Privacy Rights. If you are from the European Economic Area, you have the right, under certain circumstances, to:
- Access your Personal Information;
- Correct inaccurate Personal Information;
- Request erasure of your Personal Information without undue delay;
- Request the restricted processing of your Personal Information;
- Request portability of the Personal Information that you have given us; and
- To object to the processing of your Personal Information, including the ability to object to automated processing and/or profiling.
If you are from the European Economic Area, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, under certain circumstances. You may contact us at the contact information below for more information, or to exercise your rights.
4. International Transfers
Any data that you provide to us may be accessed, shared or processed by our offices, located in the United States, and service providers located in the United States and abroad, if such data transfer is necessary for the specific purpose for which you submitted your data (such as the provision of goods or services under a written contract). This may entail a transfer of your Personal Information across international borders, including, but not limited to, transfers from within the European Economic Area (the “EEA”) to the United States. The data protections standards may differ and be lower than the standards enforced in your jurisdiction. We maintain appropriate safeguards as required by applicable law for any Personal Information transferred internationally, and as required by applicable law, will seek your consent prior to such transfers.
5. Data Retention
6. Security Protections
EverOps maintains industry-standard technical and organizational measures to protect Personal Information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction, taking into account the risks involved in the processing and the nature of the Personal Information.
7. Policy Changes
8. Contact Information
If you have any questions or comments, or if you have a concern about the way in which we have handled any privacy matter, please contact us by postal mail or email at:
50 California St, Suite 1500
San Francisco, CA 94111